Just some thoughts:
1) Why would you have 30 tabs open in Chrome (which is not exactly known for being memory friendly), have Xcode open and then also start rendering a video?
2) What are the numbers for memory and CPU usage for all these things you have open at the same time?
3) If the UI is not responding, that's because the OS doesn't give (or can't) any CPU time anymore, that's a flaw in OS design more than a CPU issue
4) Is it really the CPU overloading, or are all these apps that you are using just continuously disk swapping and fighting over physical memory?
5) Try running fewer apps instead of restarting the computer and all those same apps every morning